Wednesday, July 9, 2014

print samples now available

 Many of you have asked how to see my work before purchasing a print.  For those of you not close Richmond, VA, it may be hard for you to see my work other than online, as many of my prints are in private collections vs public displays.  SO, I have launched a small line of sample prints on stretched canvas.  This way you can see the quality, texture and color before you purchase your full size print.  



Each print is printed on canvas and stretched on 8"x8" stretcher bars.  Texture is hand applied to each piece and the sides are painted white, just like the larger prints.

All prints on my website are available for purchase in sample size-- just scroll down in the drop down menu on the any print product page and select "Sample".  





No comments:

Post a Comment