Wednesday, July 30, 2014

exciting updates

A lot of very exciting things are on the horizon over here!  I can't wait to share them with you throughout the coming months!!

In anticipation of the events ahead, I am working hard to build a new website and make sure that my sales website for wallpapers, fabrics and prints is user friendly.  The new website should be up and running in the next month!  

As many of you know, my wallpapers are available for purchase in book format.  This is a great resource for my interior designers out there!  You can purchase the book here.  Note that books are available for sale with 15, 25 and 45 wallpaper samples.  As my collection grows, you can add pages and patterns to your book by scrolling down and selecting individual pages.

In addition to the sample book, I am now offering samples of all patterns in size 6"x6" for $5.  This way, you can see the colors and the papers at a lower cost if you just want to test out a few.  Click here to view all wallpaper options.









If you are a stockist and want to inquire about carrying my papers and/or fabrics, please email lindsaycowlesfineart@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment