Friday, July 11, 2014

blue on white

 Below is a variation on my "White on White" painting that I painted for Clean Design Partners in Scarsdale.  They came to me with a specific color scheme for their room and a request for the addition of pale blue into the "White on White".  

In order to get a preview of the color variation, I created a small 5"x5" sample for them.  Once they approved it, I received confirmation on the size of the commission (30"x60") and got going on it for them.  The total amount of time that it took to complete the sample and the original painting for them was 5 months.


If you have questions about the commission process or want to request a quote, please email lindsaycowlesfineart@gmail.com.  I would love to work with you on a custom painting or print for your space!

No comments:

Post a Comment