Monday, March 10, 2014

Two new prints available

This past week, I have introduced two new prints that I designed for a client in NYC.  These are available for sale on the website in various sizes from 16"x20" to 48"x60".  If you need a print larger than 48"x60", please feel free to contact me directly to work on the project with you.  lindsaycowlesfineart@gmail.com.

All prints are printed on canvas and stretched on 1.5" bars.  The sides of each print are painted white, exactly as I do for my originals.  I apply a clear textured glaze to each print so that the surface appears more like an original.  The quality is tremendous and they are a great addition to any home-- traditional, transitional or modern.  I personally build the stretcher bars, stretch the prints, paint the sides and add the texture.  All prints come signed and numbered.

The print featured on the left is 81-1 in teal coral.  Click here to view on the website.

The print on the right is 81-2.  Click here to view on the website.

Prints can be hung both horizontally and vertically as you wish!  Just make sure to let me know how to wire it to hang when you place your order.


No comments:

Post a Comment