Wednesday, March 12, 2014

sneak peek at my art expo installation

Next month, I travel back to NYC for the amazing opportunity to show at Art Expo from April 4-6.  I will be located in the main gallery in booth #162 for any of you in the NYC metro area who plan on attending.  I would LOVE to see you there!!  For a link to free admission tickets, please email lindsaycowlesfineart@gmail.com.  Please indicate whether you are industry or collector so that I can send you the correct pass.

Below are the 12"x12" paintings that I have been working on for this show.  I just love the idea of placing a set of different, yet similar paintings together.  I call these the "hieroglyphic series".  They are inspired by the black and white paintings that I have done in the past, but this time I wanted to incorporate some color and vibrancy into them.  There are still 8 black and white paintings to choose from, but you also have some great blues, oranges, pinks and yellows.  

These paintings are available for pre-sale before the show.  They can either be picked up at the show or shipped out to you after the show ends.  For more information on these paintings or any others in my collection, please email lindsaycowlesfineart@gmail.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment